La page d'Amandita

Hello, Hola, Salut... I'm so happy to have my blog :) Hoping that you will appreciate it

Monday, August 14, 2006

Final part : chocolate....



I am not a french girl for nothing : I can't live without chocolate !! ahahah !!!
My belgian friends brought me 1kg of delicious chocolates ...Oh God ! I will have to go to run...but i think it is going to be hard, we have a shitty weather : rain and clouds since more than 1 week. I'm dying here. I need sun...I feel closed in a shoes box, i can't stay in Nancy more and the winter is coming ... NOOOO !! I can't...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here in Belgium...rainy again...but now it reminds me of the fantastic weekend we spent together in Nancy and then I feel better :-)
    Thanks again for taking care of us and it was sooooo great seeing each other again after 3 years!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home