La page d'Amandita

Hello, Hola, Salut... I'm so happy to have my blog :) Hoping that you will appreciate it

Monday, August 14, 2006

Part 1 : Sweden...again !!

Place Stanislas : the main place in my town !!! so so nice !!

Seriously, Manuella, stop to laugh !!
She can't stop laughing.... ok !! That's better ! :)

This week-end, friends from Belgium and France came to my house, in Nancy ! It was so so cool!! There was Manuella that I saw 2 months ago in Paris but Caroline and his boyfriend it was 3 years ago that we did not see each other. She was my roomate too in Jonkoping !!! It was so so great ! We had lots of fun ... like in Sweden.We laught, drunk and make stupid stuff. We saw again all the pictures of our trip in this cold country... Lots of nostalgy...
I showed them all my pictures of México too and they are planning to go there next year !!! YEAH !!! They loved everything that they saw...and I told them so many stuff about that amazing country that they want to come so bad !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home